Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Page Full Of Hits - Larry Page Orchestra

Light My Fire
Scarborough Fair
Page Full Of Hits
The Larry Page Orchestra
Produced by Larry Page
Page One Records
Distributed by Bell Records, Inc.

Obscure promotional copy of a generally well done "light pop" covers set down by the "The Teenage Rage" and producer of The Kinks and The Troggs, Larry Page.

Witchita Lineman
Promises, Promises
Light My Fire
My Special Angel
I Say A Little Prayer
Les Bicyclettes De Belsize
Those Were The Days
Scarborough Fair
Elenore
Hey Jude
Little Green Apples

2 comments:

  1. Can you re-post whole album or Promises, Promises. I'm looking for this song for a long time. You can also contact me via my blog: professorrnr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I don't save all of the sets I listen to. I don't have a copy of this one on my drive. – Mark

      Delete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!