Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Night Sounds - Joe Bushkin

Night Sounds
Night Sounds - San Francisco
Joe Bushkin
Orchestral Fusions Marty Paich
Decca DL 4731
1966

Smooth lounge piano backed with minimal space age orchestral touches.

From the back cover: Joe is currently living on the big island of Hawaii. He is doing a lot of riding, surfing, swimming, romping with the kids and Franny.

The Good Life
Night Sounds
Sentimental Journey
More
Something's Gotta Give
I Left My Heart In San Francisco
The Second Time Around
Downtown
Who Can I Turn To
Sweet Leilani
I'll Only Miss Her When I Think Of Her
Cool Collins

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mark!! How can I contact you? Do you have an e-mail? I want to ask you something !

    Greetings from Peru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you reply with your email address and question I'll try to answer via email. – Mark

      Delete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!